We asked the driver to deliver to our shipping dock rather than office front door.He refused after making threatening gestures to one of my employees then drove away.
Next day he returned to our dock I verified that he was he was the same individual and asked him to leave. At that point I attempted to close the door and he grabbed it forcing it open while he yelled at me for refusing the package.
I have never encountered such belligerence for no reason.My first experience and last ordering from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware required a police report because we were concerned this individual will return.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "Normally, I would never care about others comments and postings about any website. However, some postings and comments about “A Foreign Affair” or www.loveme.com I find to be personally insulting...."
- "The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several..."