Spee Dee Delivery Service - NEVER allow SPEE DEE Delivery near your home or place of business.
We asked the driver to deliver to our shipping dock rather than office front door.He refused after making threatening gestures to one of my employees then drove away.
Next day he returned to our dock I verified that he was he was the same individual and asked him to leave. At that point I attempted to close the door and he grabbed it forcing it open while he yelled at me for refusing the package.
I have never encountered such belligerence for no reason.My first experience and last ordering from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware required a police report because we were concerned this individual will return.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "PEERLESS GEAR supplies allot of manufactures with Trans or differentials. Lawnmowers,tractors,concrete cutters,etc. Everyone knows parts wear. Well that came to pass and I ordered a part through one of their..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."