Spee Dee Delivery Service - Racist Company...spee dee delivery
I worked for that racist company & to tell the truth, thats their modo to give you the run around, heck they do it to the employees.They go by if u don't have the attitude they want you to have then they don't like you, but if you say yes to everything they want you to do then you are a great employee.
People wake up & start using real delivery servicces like the ones that the rest of the world uses. Really who's really heard of spee dee delivery??? Thats why they only deliver through out the upper midwest.
They have been around just about as long as Fed Ex & they have not expanded their business, that goes to show how back woods they really are.they are cheap, they lie to customers, & they lie to their employees.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Delivery
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..."
- "On Nov 20 I was driving West on Rt 193 in Greenbelt Md when to my horror upon coming up at a light near Beltway Plaza I noticed one of..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back. This was on Sunday 8/31. My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."