We asked the driver to deliver to our shipping dock rather than office front door.He refused after making threatening gestures to one of my employees then drove away.
Next day he returned to our dock I verified that he was he was the same individual and asked him to leave. At that point I attempted to close the door and he grabbed it forcing it open while he yelled at me for refusing the package.
I have never encountered such belligerence for no reason.My first experience and last ordering from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware required a police report because we were concerned this individual will return.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Reached into a bag of chips and pulled out a piece of cardboard. WTH..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."