It's Thursday and I am still waiting for my Tuesday delivery and I am only getting a run-around as to when my package will be delivered. This is the second time in less than two weeks that this has happened.

So Mr.

Weeres, how are you going to fix this issue?? You supposedly have three managers making deliveries today and I still can't get my delivery.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spee Dee Delivery Service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spee Dee Delivery Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Spee Dee Delivery Service to other companies on our site.

Comments

Mineral Point, Wisconsin, United States #1192644

Yeah, you may be waiting a very very very long time for that package. Spee Dee Delivery does not, and never has, delivered to Arizona.

#1192165

More information is needed. Was your package sent on Tuesday?

Where is the package coming from? Is it a one day shipping area or 2 day?

What does the tracking information say? From reading through the comments on this page, it is pretty obvious that most complaints truly are without merit.