This so called delivery company service is ridiculous. The customer service dept employees are very rude & unprofessional.

I waited for two days on a package that I never received (Not to mention I called off work the first day because of the deliveries). The lousy driver said she attempted to deliver some of my daughter's Christmas items twice. However, she never left a slip stating that she made the attempt, the cameras surrounding my home doesn't show her either. Its so sad that this company has individuals working for them, whom DO NOT want to WORK.

Please!! Give the job to someone who wants to work. Nevertheless, they CANNOT locate my package.

Im calling the corporate office in the morning. Pissed!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Spee Dee Delivery Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spee Dee Delivery Service to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spee Dee Delivery Service and spee dee delivery service vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mineral Point, Wisconsin, United States #1257136

Twice as much? What exactly do you mean by that?

If you are talking about shipping cost, you are WAY OFF base.